- This event has passed.
Tour of East Side and Spirit Lake – Naches, WA
August 11, 2015$20 – $75
Guided tour of East Side and Spirit Lake in Naches, WA.
When: Tuesday, August 11, 2015
● The guided tour will begin from Randle, WA.
● Suggested donation – $75 per family (or $20 each). We will be looking for a total minimum donation of $225, i.e. 3 families.
● The car tour will visit Bear Meadow, Miner’s Car, Meta Lake, Harmony Trail, and Windy Ridge Observatory.
● The tour also includes a fairly strenuous 2 hour hike from Harmony Trail to Spirit Lake. This walk is 1 mile long, and descends 600 feet. On the return you will walk 1 mile and climb 600 feet. But the views are worth it!
● Meet in large parking lot at junction of 131 and SR 12, just behind Bear Country Espresso, no later than 9:30 am.
● If returning through Randle, you should be back in Randle for about 4:15 pm.
Where: Meet at parking lot behind Bear Country Espresso, Randle, WA
9802 U.S. 12
Naches, WA 98937
Ministry: Mount St. Helen’s Creation Center
Please register by contacting us in advance.